- London Square is a Mediterranean themed 450,000 square foot shopping center, including Costco, which owns its own parcel.
- Located in the densely populated West Kendall area of Miami on the SE corner of SW 120th Street and SW 137th Avenue, 1.5 miles west of Florida’s Turnpike.
- In addition to Costco, anchor tenants include: TJMaxx, Ross Dress for Less, Homegoods, and Party City.
- Traffic counts of 50,000+ cars per day on SW 137th Avenue and 39,000+ cars per day on SW 120th Street.
- London Square also offers many services such as a Miami Children's Hospital primary and urgent care center, banking, dentistry, beauty salons, and the University of Phoenix, a national vocational college.
13550 SW 120th Street, Miami, FL