- Centrally located on W. Flagler Street and N.W. 102nd Avenue, the primary central six-lane, divided arterial road connecting downtown Miami to the Florida Turnpike.
- Dense “in-fill” location within one mile of Florida International University, featuring a three mile population over 180,000 people and a daytime workforce population of 100,000.
- Developed in partnership with Regency Centers.
- Approximately 320,000 square feet of retail space, including Target, which owns its parcel.
- Anchor tenants include: Target, Publix, TJMaxx, and Ross Dress for Less.
10111 W Flagler Street, Miami, FL